Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Candy Cane Brownie Lollipops 1 pkg of brownie mix (plus ingredients to make brownies) 24 candy canes 10 oz. chocolate flavored almond...
-
Breakfast: Mighty Muffins Ingredients: 1/2 cup sugar (premium pure cane sugar) 1/2 cup applesauce 1 1/2 cups milk (coconut, soy...
-
Hi everyone! I hope the holiday season is bringing you joy! Every so often I look through magazines and see really great crafts for the ...
-
Welcome to D ay 2 of our Egypt S tudy : Mummies! My First Lapbook (a project in the process for future years). Day 2: Mummies ...
-
The Task Children learn to count the sounds in a word. For example, "Can you count the syllables or the word parts in football?...
-
The boys love cars and they love to build so what better than to combine the two? Well these are great little wind-up cars and a race trac...
-
Hello everyone. Every week or so I meet someone who says, "You're homeschooling, that's great BUT what do you do with the todd...
-
The Task Children identify the beginning, middle, and ending sounds in words. For example, "What is the ending sound in pig?...
-
Tecno Toolbox I'm always on the hunt for a fun new toy for the boys that's hands on and uses imagination. My father-in-law found ...
-
Hey Cleveland Homeschoolers! Join us for: "Outdoor Education for Homeschoolers: Night Sky" Fri, November 30, 6pm – 8pm Nor...

















No comments:
Post a Comment